Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~Preference~




Andrew got asked to The Preference Dance by a girl he likes, her name is Natalie. She brought over a gumball machine and left it on the front porch. It had a note that said: "I would BUBBLE over with excitement if you would go to Preference with me!" He thought of a cute way to answer her back. He came up with this...he bought a lion stuffed animal and a bag of airhead candies. Then on the paper he put: "I would be a LION AIRHEAD if I said I didn't want to go to Preference with you!" He took it to her house and left it on her porch for her.
Saturday was the dance and Andrew got ready and looked so nice! He was really nervous and kept pacing around the house. He was very cute and fun to watch. When she got here I answered the door and she came in just as nervous as he was or maybe more. She was very cute and looked so pretty. She pinned Andrew's coursage on him and was telling him sorry if she stuck him. He pretended to get stuck and scared her. That is the picture I got of him looking at me smiling while she is pinning it on. I love that pic!! Then Andrew was trying to figure out what wrist to put her coursage on. I then took some pics of them before they were out the door. I had Brittany video tape the whole thing as Pres had to work and wanted to be able to see Andrew and Natalie. They were so cute! They went to dinner at one of her friends house and had pictures taken outside, then ate homemade pizza, then played games. The dance was next followed by cheesecake and movie at another friends house. Andrew had so much fun! It is fun to be able to see your kids have fun times like this.


2 comments:

RUTHANN BALES said...

I'll bet your smile was just as big as theirs when you were taking the pictures. Cute couple!! You should be a proud mom.

Aer said...

How adorable!