We have been busy lately. Andrew and Britt now have jobs. They have been training and now officially started working. This isn't new for Andrew as he did this last year, but is new for Britt. Andrew is a supervisor this year and is excited. He will have a lot more responsibility and I know he will do great! Britt is excited and nervous all at the same time. It is fun watching them grow up and experience new things....but truly I don't want them to grow up this fast!! I have been having to drive back and forth taking her to work and back but it's worth it. She will now have her own money!
Britt and Pres before the race.
Pres has taken up the hobby of running. Britt has a fitness day at school where they can sign up to run a 5K. She asked her dad to run with her. Today was the day. They ran the whole thing without stopping. Britt kept saying she was going to die! And that she couldn't keep running. Pres kept encouraging her and telling her she could do it. They did! She and Pres ran the 5K in 30 min and 30 seconds!! That is so good for Britt's very first time! I was so proud of them both! Pres wants to run a 10K next. He can do it. I will be there to cheer him on!
Brooke had her 2nd grade graduation program today at school. It was very cute. They sang a bunch of songs and did a little overview of what they did this year. My favorite was the song they sang of "Lean on me" They all got to do their own dancing for a part of it. Very cute! I can't believe school is almost out this year and my youngest will be in 3rd grade next year! Better yet I can't believe we are going to have a senior in high school, and a sophmore! Nate will be in 8th grade! Wow time flies too fast! We love our kids and are so proud of them. Keep up the good work guys! Now time for summer fun!
Brooke and her teacher Mrs. Corry.



1 comment:
Kirsten's runnung the 5K in disneyland in Sept. You should look into it!
Post a Comment