Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brooke's new haircut.



We were doing Brooke's hair on saturday and I was telling her how long it is getting again. Well we were on our way to the store and Brooke had told her dad she wanted to get a haircut. So he asked her if she wanted to get it cut today. She said well okay. So we got to the salon and I asked her how much she wanted cut off or what she wanted done. She tells me "to here mom." Well guess how much she wants cut off....6 inches!! I was sad but she is so cute and wanted it cut like that so we did it. It turned out sooo cute!! We straightened it later and it is way cute. She looks to grown up though with it like that. She cannot grow up too fast. She is my youngest!

3 comments:

~Tiffany~ said...

It looks very grown up! Me and Abby have been on the fence about seriously cutting her hair to just above her shoulders! I think it would be so much easier to do? I'm just so worried that it will never be the same length again. Every week I say I'm going to do it, but as you can see I always back down!

Tammy said...

Tiff I really didn't want her to cut it, I love long hair on girls, but I decided to give in and let her do what she wanted with her hair. It turned out so cute and she is so happy and loving it. So be brave and let Abby cut it. Brooke's hair grows so fast and I know Abby's would too.

Threeundertwo said...

She looks great! What a cutie.