Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just a little update.


We went to the BYU game on saturday and it was AWESOME!! We plowed over UCLA 59-0. It was a very fun game to go to. After the game we went to a new place for dinner with Darrin and Tiff. It is called Zupas. Pres wasn't too sure about eating there. They have all different salads, soups, and sandwiches to choose from. Also yummy desserts that looked so good. I tried the chicken tortilla soup and the chipolte chicken salad. YUM! Preston had a california turkey panini sandwich and a cobb salad. He was impressed with this place! He said we will go back there and eat again. YEA!!! They give you a big slice of yummy bread and a big chocolate dipped strawberry with your meal. It is a lot of food. I couldn't finish it, but man was it good. I can't wait to go back and try some more things. Yum!



Brooke lost her other front tooth last night. She came to me when she was done eating a popsicle and complained that it hurt and it was bleeding. I tried to see if it was ready to pull out but it was still pretty much in there. I told her to keep wiggling it and we will see how it is later. So she comes back to me about a half hour later and I pulled it out. Actually it was just bearly hanging there. She was excited and her smile is so cute with no front top teeth!!


My son Nate has a friend who's mom is in love with Disneyland as much as me! She is awesome. Well we talk about Disneyland everytime we see each other. Her family has won the "dream ears" at Disneyland and I told her how badly I wanted to win some. She shared one pair with me! This last trip we made in June we won the Dream Fast Passes and I loved winning them but really wanted to win the Dream Ears too. I am starting to collect the ears and am in heaven now she has shared a pair with me! Wooo hooo! Thank you so much Bonnie!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Anything for a fellow Disney fan!!!
-Bonnie

Bonnie said...

I also LOVE Zupas, try the nuts about berries salad...YUM!!

~Tiffany~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Tiffany~ said...

Geezz, it's about time you got a pair of those things! Now all that's left for you to win is a night in the Dream Fantasy Suite. Of course you will have to invite your favorite sister in law and her family over for a sleepover right?!

Bonnie said...

Hey I borrowed your pic of the pumpkin minnie for my blog, hope you don't mind. Thanks