Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Congratulations Andrew!!!

Andrew has been named The Student Of the Month for his high school. We are so proud of him and his hard work. He is suppose to be in a newspaper but I have to call the school and find out when so I can get some copies of it. I tried to go get a pic of him next to the student of the month thing by the office with his picture but he wouldn't let me. So I will just have to wait till I figure out the newspaper thing. I just want to tell Andrew again how proud we are of him and all of his accomplishments he has made in school. He is taking really hard classes this year and is getting excellent grades as usual. He is well on his way to be what he wants to be in life!! Love ya Andrew and congrats again!!!

No comments: