Fall Break we went with Tiff and her kids to miniature golf. The kids had lots of fun. Afterwards Britt and Madi played the Dance Dance Revolution and did a great job! Brooke and Abby drove the motorcycles. Then we went for ice cream. Yum. We had a fun time, we always like to hang out with them.
Nate had a halloween party for school and they were not allowed to wear masks. Well his costume the mask makes it all. So instead we painted his face. It turned out pretty good I think. He was happy and that is what counts!
Saturday we went to our Mainstreet trick or treat. You trick or treat at the businesses. They almost all have someone stand in front of their business to hand out candy to the kids. I took Nate and Brooke and they got lots of candy! They even handed out full size candy bars to the moms! Woo hoo! It was so nice with the weather and we had a good time. Pres and Andrew were at the BYU game and they kept sending me pics of the game and updating me on the score. I missed being at the game. We are going to buy more seats this next year so we can take more



1 comment:
That's a great makeup job! I wish I could do makeup like that, I don't even dare try.
Post a Comment