First day of third grade for Brooke! She was so excited for school thatthe night before she couldn't sleep, kinda like the commercial for
Disneyland where the kids and dad say "I'm too excited to sleep". She
has great teachers and it is going to be a fun year for her!
and be with all his friends. He has alot of fun classes this year along with
being a teachers aid. He will have lots of fun.
a sophomore and so excited for this year! New school and lots of new
friends! She has lots of fun classes and is going to have fun times!
editor for the yearbook this year. He was on yearbook last year but
loved it so much that he wanted to be editor and got it! He is really
good at photography and everything so it will be fun to see what they do
with it this year.
This year will be lots of fun seeing our kids grow more and their
experiences. They sure do grow up too fast! I love you guys! Do your
best in school and have lots of fun!






2 comments:
I love back to school pictures, they are so fun! I'm surprised Andrew let you take his picture? They all look way to grown up! We will for sure have to be planning some girl time now that Abby is in school all day!
Fun! I am glad you are blogging again!
Post a Comment