I am married to my best friend, who I love so much. We have 4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls. I am a stay at home mom. Which Pres says is more work than what he has to do and would not trade me.
We love to go to Disneyland, we have been trying to go a couple of times a year for the last few years. It is by far our favorite place to go.
Life has been good to us, We have had more ups than downs, we have 4 great kids, a nice home, and a great family. There is not much more we can ask for at this time.
2 comments:
That is one COOL girl. She looks so smart!! She cracks me up...
Definitely a cool pic!
So sorry to hear about your son! I hope he is fully recovered soon.
How fun to find the blog of a fellow Disney addict.
Post a Comment