Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BYU Football 2008




We are so excited to go saturday to the first BYU football game. We bought season tickets this year with Pres's brother Darrin. We have had them in past years and it will be good to have tickets again. We love to watch all the games and love to be at the games. I will go to a few games with him, and he will take the boys to some. The girls don't care about going. We have already bought our blue BYU shirts and are ready to go. Hopefully everyone else in the stadium will be wearing blue too. We hate it when the fans don't wear blue. Come on show your school spirit!! BYU 12-0 BCS or Bust. Go COUGARS!!!!

3 comments:

~Tiffany~ said...

What, there is a dress code?! I was planning on just wearing black, I hope you don't mind. Oh by the way are your shirts matching?

Tammy said...

Hey Tiff it's okay if you wear black BUT, you must paint your face all blue then. No our shirts aren't matching. When we got Preston's they were all too big for me. We are going to have a blast though!! I'll paint your face for ya! Heck I will even let you paint my face too.

Elisabeth said...

Go BYU. I hate footBall tho. Any way be sure to take a picture of you guys with your faces painted if you do. P.S. that would be something to post