Friday, August 22, 2008

Okay so here is a pic of Andrew.



So you have to know my 16 year old Andrew does not like to have his picture taken at anytime. Most of the ones I have are either his hand in front of his face or his head turned. Unless I am lucky enough to sneek one in and he doesn't know I am taking it. This morning as he was leaving I told him his dad needed me to take a picture of him. He wasn't happy but I did get 2 pics. The first one is the usual, then the second one I told him to just let me take a nice picture. I actually got one that is nice!

2 comments:

~Tiffany~ said...

Oh, now there's that face we know and love! He's a cutie and he needs to show off a little!

Elisabeth said...

when teens get thier pictures taken, they tend not to like it. he does have a good face for pictures tho