Friday Brooke had her Halloween Parade at school. Pres and I went to watch it. There were so many cute costumes this year! Brooke was the only Alice in Wonderland!! She was so excited about that. The boy in front of her is in her class and his costume was an eye ball. He even had eyelashes on his head for his costume. It was funny! Afterschool Nate had practice so he was in a hurry to eat dinner and get ready to go with his friends. We did his make up instead of his mask as he liked it better. So off he went with his friends. His goal was to get as much candy as possible. Brittany was a vampire this year, and went with her friends too. Andrew went to his friends house to help scare the kids. So that left me, Pres, and Brooke. We left dad to stay home and hand out candy and we were off trick or treating. Brooke was so excited to go. Everyone loved her costume and would comment on how cute she looked and that she looked just like Alice. We love our neighborhood! The weather was so perfect for trick or treating and we didn't need any jackets or anything! We were so thirsty towards the middle of our trick or treating and came to one of our neighbors houses who always gives out hot chocolate and donuts. Well since it wasn't cold this year they did ice water and chocolate milk. And this year they were making homemade donuts!! They were warm and soooo yummy!! Now we were ready to go do more trick or treating. Brooke had so much fun and I did too. We came back home to dad and handed out candy with him. One of his friends stopped by with their boys and we visited with them. Then we just relaxed and watched some shows. It was a good night. The kids all came home with all their loot. Man they had so much candy. I wish I would have weighed it all!! Nate got the most with Britt in second place. Brooke had a lot too. Here are some pics of their candy. You know there is a "Parent Tax" this year on Halloween candy. So they will be sharing!! Now onto Thanksgiving and Black Friday!! Then Christmas!! My favorite time of the year!! They are already playing Christmas music on the radio!!
Thanks Tiff I found the background at Izzie Grace Blog. I put her link on the bottom of the right hand side of my blog. You can just click on it. I am going to do a Twilight background soon!! They are cute! You need to read the book quick before the movie comes out!
I am married to my best friend, who I love so much. We have 4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls. I am a stay at home mom. Which Pres says is more work than what he has to do and would not trade me.
We love to go to Disneyland, we have been trying to go a couple of times a year for the last few years. It is by far our favorite place to go.
Life has been good to us, We have had more ups than downs, we have 4 great kids, a nice home, and a great family. There is not much more we can ask for at this time.
3 comments:
I think it's so funny how the kids like to dump out their candy and seperate it into little piles? Nate totally wins the award for the most candy!
I forgot to tell you, I like your new background, where did you find it?
Thanks Tiff I found the background at Izzie Grace Blog. I put her link on the bottom of the right hand side of my blog. You can just click on it. I am going to do a Twilight background soon!! They are cute! You need to read the book quick before the movie comes out!
Post a Comment