On Friday Nate had a special day...his 13th birthday!! He is now officially a teenager. He had a fun birthday. I made his favorite dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread. We had Grandpa over for dinner and cake and ice cream. He couldn't think of anything he wanted for his birthday so it was up to mom and dad to figure out what to get him. We got him 2 DS games and a 25 dollar I-tunes gift card so he can choose some more music for his ipod. He got some clothes too. Grandpa gave him some money and he wants to go to the mall and spend it. He had a great birthday and I can't believe he is 13. Nate is a great kid and I have loved watching him grow up and all the fun times we have with him. Happy 13th birthday Nate!! We love you!!!
Journey Haun
9 years ago



4 comments:
happy birthday nate! can't believe your 13!!!! love ya! anne
Can you believe we have teenagers? That just sounds way to grown up for me! STOP GROWING! It looks like you had a fun day, Happy Birthday Nate!!!!!
Being a Teen is Fun, it seems as alot of the bad stuff you do gets blamed on it. Is nate in eigth grade? Happy Birthday Nate
Happy Birthay Nate!!!
13 year olds ROCK!!!
Post a Comment