Britt when she was done!
Britt and I eating away....
This is the group and our bishop is on the far left side.Tuesday night we had the chance to go to YW with Britt. It was her YW in Excellence Program. It was really fun. The theme was a hoe down. They had us bring blankets to sit on and we were suppose to dress up to match the theme. They had us first look at all the projects the girls completed and were on display. They did great things for their personal progress! They had handed out a number to each girls family when we walked in the door. She told us we would find out later what they were for....uh oh! So we got number 3. So they set up the tables with peanut butter and jelly and bread and call number 1 people up front. The girls has to choose one parent to come up with them to participate. It was hilarious. The girls were blindfolded and the parent had to tell them where everything was to make the sandwich, then they had to feed it to the parent! It was so funny! I was glad we didn't have #1! Then came #2, and it was an easy thing, wear gloves and make a fruit loop cereal necklace with your partner. So I am glad they are getting easier...then came time for us #3. We had a nice chocolate pudding pie in front of us! So we are told to put our hands behind our back and ready set go, first one done wins! At first I told Britt I was just going to lick the whip cream, and she really wanted to win so begged me to eat it fast with her. So we dug in and went for it. I was careful not to get it all over my face but Britt went for it all, she was covered in pie!! She almost won but we had our bishop racing against us and he won! It was fun and she did a great job! The #4 had one person dress up like turkeys and the other had marshmallow guns and shot their turkeys. It was cute. We all had a good laugh and lots of fun. It was followed with donuts and cidar. What a good fun night to spend together.



1 comment:
That sounds like a fun activity! Our yw in excellence is coming up soon, and were going to be doing a talent show. I like your activity much better! I'm sure Jake will love that first picture of Brittany, what a cutie!!
Post a Comment