Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are sooo excited for the Christmas Season!!


We have our tree up, and our house all decorated for Christmas. We love Christmas and have been listening to the music since the day after Halloween. I just love this time of year. We have been collecting different decorations throughout the years and last year I bought my favorite thing...a Mickey Mouse wreath! I have wanted one for a while but finally found one last year. It is so cute. I took some pics of our house and lights. One of our favorite christmas movies is "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase. It is just so funny. Another is of course "The Christmas Story."




We got up really early on Friday morning to go "Black Friday" shopping. It is so much fun! We love it and we get really good deals doing this. Then that night we went to a night Christmas parade. It was really cool. They had a lot of floats and they were all lit up. There were some with people singing christmas carols. One of them was a christmas tree with someone inside of it making it go down the street. So fun!! What a good way to end our great shopping day!



Santa Claus!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun, love your decorations and love your blog!!!