1 Tree 149.97, Jacket from sacs 299.00, cap 46.92 Macys, Gloves 49.00 JC Penny's (Who would pay more than that for Gloves) Levis 189.00 Abercrombie & Fitch, Scarf 59.83 Hand made by me from sheeps wool from Germany. One up-ing my sister in-law priceless.
I am married to my best friend, who I love so much. We have 4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls. I am a stay at home mom. Which Pres says is more work than what he has to do and would not trade me.
We love to go to Disneyland, we have been trying to go a couple of times a year for the last few years. It is by far our favorite place to go.
Life has been good to us, We have had more ups than downs, we have 4 great kids, a nice home, and a great family. There is not much more we can ask for at this time.
4 comments:
1 artifical tree with lights....$99
A new winter outfit from
Wal-mart....$29
A picture of daddy decorating the tree....PRICELESS!!!!
1 Tree 149.97, Jacket from sacs 299.00, cap 46.92 Macys, Gloves 49.00 JC Penny's (Who would pay more than that for Gloves) Levis 189.00 Abercrombie & Fitch, Scarf 59.83 Hand made by me from sheeps wool from Germany.
One up-ing my sister in-law priceless.
What you meant to say was the dark dungeon I work in.
Post a Comment